Standard ERP benefits
Cloud or on-premise
“Our vast experience of almost thirty years, and international network spanning six continents, has given us an exceptional understanding for companies of all sizes in markets all over the world. We are continuously investing in research and development to ensure our innovative products are accurately localized, future-proof, and always accessible with the latest technology. HansaWorld uses its own programming language to develop fully integrated business management software with a competitive cost of ownership, and adaptable to the needs of most businesses. “
We have implemented HansaWorld products for more than 10 years and can provide full range of related services:
- Consulting: what functionality to use and how? What can be improved?
- Implementation: implement the workflows and functionality you need
- Training: train your key users to implement and maintain your system and all users to use it efficiently
- Customisation: our developers can change everything in the system from small window improvements to new modules and vertical functionality
- Hosting: we are a certified hosting partner and can provide a full range of HansaWorld cloud services
- Integration: we can integrate your HansaWorld system with any system out there to automate some boring and inefficient manual work
- Extending: we have a range of standardised addons to extend your system for reasonable cost like mobile apps for stock and service, REST API for integration with third party systems and more
You will be able to:
- define custom endpoints
- select what data needs to be sent or returned via API
- customise pre and post hooks and much more.
You can define:
- Define up to 3 different levels of reminders based on the overdue days of the oldest invoice of a customer.
- Multiple sets of these reminders with different texts and overdue days settings and apply them to different customer categories (softer reminders for your large customers) or even specific customers (even softer reminders for your VIP customers or super harsh for your bad debtors).
- E-mail texts and PDF attachments that include the details of all the open invoices particular customer has. This allows customers to pay not only the oldest invoice but all the overdue ones and find our if any invoices are missed.
You will be able to:
- automate boring routines such as hourly or daily routines and maintenances
- plan schedule maintenances ran out of business hours instead of making an end-user to wait for the right time
- run regular data export or import operations
There are multiple benefits using Mailigen instead of delivery of e-mails through your SMTP server:
- specialised delivery mechanism for mass mail – they make sure that everything is OK with spam filters and other issues that might arise when trying to send large newsletters out using normal SMTP server. In most cases it is not even allowed by the SMTP provider to send campaign letters
- possibility to create beautiful e-mail templates for your letters with ease
- tracking of your e-mail campaign such as who opened e-mails, who clicked on links etc. to be able to follow up and analyse efficiency of the campaign
Read more on Mailigen features
- improve the efficiency of bank reconciliation and free accountant’s time for more useful work
- update payment data more frequently and efficiently control your debtors and their credit limits
- automatically recognise and create not only payments, but also expense, bank commission and pre-payment records
Interested or got questions?
We'd love to hear from you
Whether you have a questions about features, trials, pricing, need demo or anything else. Regardless of question we are here to answer you.